Cherry Crisp CBD Mocktail
As we discover more and more ways to incorporate Aprch CBD drinks, we wanted to showcase one of our favorite drinks that we make with Cherry+Lime. This flavor is one of our most popular for its refreshing and simple flavor. In this recipe, we talk about whipping up a delicious CBD mocktail using our CBD sparkling water, the perfect addition to any event or late night hang.
Looking for more CBD mocktails? Check out our blog where we are coming up with new recipes and content every month!
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cherries (dark, sweet & red tart)
- 1/2 cup Freshly squeezed juice (orange or a citrus blend)
- 1 can Aprch Cherry Lime CBD Sparkling Water
- Fresh Mint leaves
- Lime Wedge, for garnish
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Start by preparing your serving glass. Use a tall glass, such as a highball glass, and fill it with ice cubes if desired. This will keep your mocktail nice and chilled.
- Drop the 1/4 cup of cherries into the glass (pits removed).
- Squeeze the juice from fresh limes until you have about 1/2 cup of freshly squeezed juice. Pour this juice over the frozen cherries in the glass.
- Gently muddle the cherries with the back of a spoon or a muddler. This will release their sweet and tart flavors into the juice.
- Take a few fresh mint leaves (about 4-5 leaves) and gently clap them between your hands to release their aromatic oils. Add the mint leaves to the glass.
- Carefully open a can of Aprch Cherry Lime CBD Sparkling Water and pour it over the muddled cherries, juice, and mint leaves. The sparkling water will add a delightful fizz to your mocktail.
- Give the mocktail a gentle stir to combine all the flavors.
- Garnish your Cherry Crisp CBD cocktail with a lime wedge on the rim of the glass. You can also drop the lime wedge into the drink for an extra burst of citrus aroma.
- Serve your mocktail immediately and enjoy the refreshing combination of sweet cherries, zesty citrus, and Aprch CBD, all with a touch of sparkling effervescence.
- Feel free to adjust the sweetness by adding a touch of honey or simple syrup if desired, but the cherries and sparkling water should provide a naturally sweet and refreshing taste.